0481 364 370
The ownership of real estate brings a
consumer into contact with almost every area of law.
A law firm that services the community through real estate is well placed to assist with almost every legal issue a consumer is likely to face. The Conveyancing Lawyers at www.bondiconveyancing.net have been acting for purchasers and sellers of residential and commercial property for over twenty years.
• Explain the issues involved in the sale or purchase of your property.
• Explain the difference between buying or selling by Public Auction.
• Tell you what costs are involved including stamp duty.
• Advise you about your Contract for Sale.
• Advise you about and negotiate special terms and conditions for the
sale or purchase of your property.
• Attend to your lenders' requirements.
• Organize searches and enquiries to ensure you get what you think you are buying.
• Ask the seller the right questions about the property being sold.
• Organize settlement.
Our Property and Conveyancing Services include:
• Torrens Title.
• Old system conveyancing.
• Company title.
• Rural land.
• Commercial and industrial leasing.
• Residential leasing.
• Leasing disputes.
• Easements, covenants and disputes over easements.
• Property development and associated aspects such as Options, Acquisitions, Land & Environment & Court Appeals
• Strata Title disputes.
When I decided to sell, my agent told me about Conveyancing Bondi. They advised me I needed a sale contract prepared before I could put my property on the market. I didn't want to delay but what could I do? Conveyancing Bondi took my details over the phone and prepared my contract immediately…It was so easy.
At Conveyancing Bondi we believe communication is critical. Our strong belief in talking to the people we work with extends to your Agent, Lender and Finance Broker. Conveyancing Bondi offers a smart collaborative approach to conveyancing and recommends keeping your Agent, Lender & Finance Broker up to date to streamline the conveyance. We make this easier for you by keeping them informed ever step of the way.
By providing a full agency service we are able to represent consumers in their dealings with vendors, purchasers, estate agents, buyer's agents, conveyancers, other lawyers, mortgagees and government departments.
Conveyancing Bondi services all of the Sydney Metropolitan area and in this regard we will come to you at any time and place for appointments.
• Buying and selling residential property.
• Buying and selling commercial & industrial property.
• First home buyers.
• Mortgages and refinance.
We are experienced in a wide range including debt recovery, business law, conveyancing & property, building & construction law and much more.
Use Conveyancing Bondi the first consultation is free save($150)